Presentations and Workshops
In her 10+ years in business, Kate has given over 90 presentations and reached more than 3,000 people. Perhaps your group should be the next!
Speaking topics offered:
- Simplify Your Home, Simplify Your Life
- What Every Parent Needs to Know about Getting Organized
- Setting and Achieving Goals
- Time to Downsize, But Where Do I Start?
- Home Organizing for Every Room
- Organize Your Paper Without Resorting to Arson
- Unpacking the Packrat: Understanding Hoarding
- Hope for the Holidays: How to Organize (and Stay Sane) During this Busy Season
Contact us for a detailed description of each talk or
Call Kate at 309.251.2646 to schedule your presentation today.
“It has been a pleasure to work with Kate Varness. Her programs on organizing have been popular and well attended at Pekin Public Library. Kate is the consummate professional, with interesting and meaty presentations to help everyone live more organized and productive lives. Our patrons look forward to more programs by Kate.”
-Laurie Hartshorn, Pekin Library
“Kate gives so much practical information in a fun way–lots of alternatives too. She is good at pacing and answering individual answers.”
-Ann, audience member
“Kate has a very pleasing voice and style of presentation. She gave lots of ideas for organizing. It looks like Kate has found the perfect job!”
-Joanne, audience member